To require the use of Respondus Lockdown Browser for an existing Test in your Blackboard course:
1. First make sure you have created a Test under Course Tools > Tests, Surveys, and Pools. After you have an existing Test in place, you can require the students to have Lockdown Browser in order to take the test.
2. Click the Tools link on the left side of your course page, then click the "Respondus LockDown Browser" link.
3. Locate the Test you want to lock down, and click the "Settings" button to the right of it.
4. Select "Require Respondus LockDown Browser for this test". You may optionally require a password that the students will need to know in order to take the test (you must distribute the password to the students via your preferred method).
5. In order to take the test, the students will first need to download and install the Respondus Lockdown Browser client on their computers. Students may download the client via this link:
After downloading and installing the LockDown Browser client, students should navigate to your exam in Blackboard and click on the link to take the Test as they normally would.
For more information:
Click for Instructor Quickstart Guide
Click for Student Quickstart Guide