1. If you have not done so already, establish a McGraw-Hill Connect account at http://connect.mcgraw-hill.com
2. Go to Blackboard and navigate to your course site.
3. Click the "Tools" area on the left side of your course (if you do not have a Tools area, click here to see how to create one):
4. Click the McGraw-Hill "Higher Education" link:
5. Click the "Pair Course with a Connect Section" link:
6. Follow the instructions that appear on McGraw-Hill's site to finish linking to your course.
7. After your course is linked, McGraw-Hill content may be added to your course using these buttons (click play button):
(video link: http://screencast.com/t/oLwU5CBnD877)
Build Content >> McGraw-Hill Library
Create Assessment >> McGraw-Hill Assignment
Assign Textbook >> McGraw-Hill Create