1. In your browser, go to Northeastern's OneDrive instance at Northeastern's OneDrive service is available at northeastern-my.sharepoint.com. Create a folder there and upload the file you want to host into the folder.
2. Go to the Northeastern Blackboard site at blackboard.neu.edu and navigate to your course.
3. Make sure "Edit Mode" is toggled to ON at the upper right
4. Navigate to the Content Area in which you want to post the file link (e.g. Course Material)
5. From the "Build Content" menu, select "Upload Cloud Content"
6. Type a name for your link and select the "OneDrive for Business" cloud service
7. Select "Link from Cloud"
8. Click "Browse" to locate your file within OneDrive.
Proceed to browse to the file you want to post and click the file name.
If this is the first time you have logged into OneDrive, you will need to proceed through the authentication process using your myNEU account, which will return you to step 6.
9. Click the "Submit" button. A link to the file will be posted into your Blackboard course
Students can now click your link to view or download the file.
We hope this is a helpful guide. Please let us know if you have any questions.