You can subscribe to your Blackboard calendar from within Office 365 / Outlook Web Mail. Below is a video that shows how. Scroll down for written instructions.
Once you subscribe to your Blackboard calendar from within Outlook, new events in Blackboard will automatically sync to Outlook within an hour or so of being added to your Blackboard courses.
Link to video: http://goo.gl/1spKgx
1. Go to Blackboard, click the "Home" tab, then click "Calendar"
2. Use the "Get External Calendar Link" button and copy the link to the clipboard
3. Go to Office365 at outlook.office365.com. Log in and click the "Calendar" option.
4. Right-click the "Other Calendars" link and select "Open Calendar".
5. Paste the link from Blackboard into the Internet Calendar box and click "Open"
Your Blackboard calendar will be automatically synced to Outlook/Office365 going forward.