It is possible to create a PDF file that has a restriction on printing, which will stop the majority of students from being able to print, and will stop the casual user from being able to print. After you create a print-restricted PDF, you post it on Blackboard as you would any other file.
Here are two ways to create a PDF that is print-restricted:
1. Use PDFCreator
- Download and install PDFCreator.
- Set the PDFCreator to restrict printing on documents you create.
- Print your file to the PDFCreator printer to create the restricted PDF file.
- Post the file to Blackboard.
- Start Adobe Acrobat.
- Use Acrobat to create a PDF file with the "no-print" security restriction.
- Post the print-restricted PDF file to Blackboard.
We hope this information is helpful.