You may edit your notification settings to tell Blackboard that you want or do not want to receive notifications via email, dashboard, and mobile.
Edit your notification settings:
- Login to Blackboard.
- At the very top-right of the page, click your name.
- Click "Settings", then "Edit Notification Settings" from the drop-down.
- On the Edit Notifications page, under Bulk Notification Settings, click Courses I am taking or Courses I am teaching.
You will see the Change Settings page.
- Under Select Course, select the courses for which you want to change notification settings by clicking the arrow to move them to the right-side box.
- Under Settings, click to select which settings you wish sent to your Blackboard Dashboard, your E-mail, or your Mobile.
- If you do not want a notification sent, click to clear the checkbox.
- When you are finished, click Submit.